You Took It All Away- Chapter 31 Teaser

Tuesday, August 26, 2014
I think I am addicted to cliff hangers. Even my teasers are ending with them...but I shall post with a full update before any of you explode on me, I promise!

~~~~

“What are you going to do?”

“I am going to bring her back and make sure he’ never going to hurt Elena or you again,”

“You’re going to kill him,” I finished for him, horrified at the revelation.

“Sebastian,” Andre frowned. “You can’t just barge in there and kill everyone is your way.”

“Watch me,” Sebastian deadpanned. 

“Talk to him first. See what he wants,” Andre suggested, growing weary of Sebastian’s conclusion. 

The livid look Sebastian wore stood nothing against Andre’s suggestion. “I know what he wants,” he hissed. “And what he wants he’s never going to get.”

I couldn’t let this happen. i refused to. the wasn’t fair. my existence to these people had to real connection nor relation. I was nothing but an interference, a destruction of peace between families. If I survived a month of hell with Sebastian, what Varo had prepared for me wouldn’t break me when I was already torn to pieces. I owed it to Elena who saved me from the darkness that crawled from inside of me. But it was time for me to let go and they needed to do the same.

Without thinking, I grabbed a gun from the box and pointed at myself, forcing my attention on Andre and Sebastian. “He wants me,” I announced, gulping soundly. “So you’re going to take me with you and exchange Elena with me, or I swear to god, Sebastian, I will pull this trigger on myself.”

TBC...

0 comments:

Post a Comment