You Took It All Away- Chapter 20 Teaser

Friday, April 27, 2012
A/N: Hey Everyone!
Sorry for the long wait, here's a small preview for the next chapter, which should be up really really soon ;)
Enjoy! 

~~~~~


“Jane.”


I snapped myself from my thoughts when I heard the familiar deep voice call me.

I shifted my focus from my lap that had the book opened up to a random page and turned to face Sebastian who was standing directly in front of me.

There was a frown plastered on his face and confusion laced behind his blue eyes that still intimidated the hell out me.

“Yes,” I nodded curtly, indicating that I was listening.

“I am going out for a while, but I’ll be back before dinner,” he announced, surprising me the sudden declaration. “Here,” he struck his hand out and passed me a booklet. “Look through it until I come back.”

Without another word, he left, closing the door quietly after him.

My mouth hung up in response.

He did not just let me know he was leaving did he?

Yes he did.

I gulped down my saliva and looked down at what he had given me.

My eyes widened, as I read the phrase over and over again.

This had got be a joke.

~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment